In this portion of our site, you'll find all the information you'll need to apply. Please take the time to carefully read through our Core Values, Statement of Faith, Parent's Code & Admissions Procedures found below.
Also, please understand that all applications are carefully reviewed and that completing and submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance to the school.
If you have any questions at all about the application process or about our school in general, feel free to call 604.581.5353 or send us an e-mail.
Core Values: Our Vision, Mission, Values & Goals:
Vision: To be global servants through Christian education.
Mission Statement: Empowered by the Holy Spirit, Pacific Academy seeks to create an inspiring community of Christ-centred learners equipped to lead and serve.
Core Values: At Pacific Academy we value:
- An adventurous, Christ-centred personal relationship with God;
- Personal growth, innovation and the pursuit of excellence;
- A community reflecting Christ working in our lives; and
- Service and leadership empowered by the Holy Spirit within and beyond our school community.
Core Goals: At Pacific Academy we will:
- Introduce students to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and the work and ministry of the Holy Spirit;
- Present a Christian view of the world;
- Provide for every student the resources and skills necessary to live a life of service to God and their neighbours; and
- Provide every student with the opportunity to experience and live out a Christian worldview.
Statement of Faith & Parents' Code
Please review the following documents carefully before proceeding:
Once we have received your information, you'll be contacted by mail and informed of the status of your application. Pacific Academy does not have an application deadline, but offers seats when they become available. Applications for admission in September are accepted 11 months in advance, i.e. the first working day in October of the previous year.
If and when there is the possibility of a seat being available, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. Interviews for kindergarten start in early February, and interviews for grades 1 - 12 begin in April after re-registration of current students is completed.
Once acceptance has been confirmed we require: (a) a non-refundable $150 registration fee per child, (b) a completed direct monthly payment authorization form or a post-dated cheque for the entire year's tuition, and (c) a post-dated cheque for the student damage deposit.
If a student is not accepted, a new application is not necessary every year, provided you contact the Registrar's Office in writing prior to October 1st to notify us of your wish that the student's name remain on the wait list. A copy of the student's year-end report card must accompany your notification. If we do not hear from you before October 1st, we'll automatically discard the application.
Registration priority categories:
- Students presently enrolled.
- Students who, or whose parent(s), regularly attend a Pentecostal or similar charismatic Christian church, or students who, or whose parent(s), regularly attend an evangelical Christian church and have experienced the infilling of the Holy Spirit as evidenced by the sign of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance (Acts 2:4).
- Students who, or whose parent(s), regularly attend an evangelical Christian church. Constitutionally, Pacific Academy must strive to fulfill the mandate that 75% of our student body be from category 2. Siblings of students presently enrolled are given priority within categories 2 and 3.
PAYMENT POLICIES: TUITION AND FEES