Pacific Academy serves over 1400 Jr K - Grade 12 students in modern, well-equipped facilities on a forty-acre campus.
We're always interested in hearing from potential staff members who feel a sense of calling to be a part of Pacific Academy. If you are interested in serving with our team, please see the current openings under the areas below. And even if there are currently no openings, we'd still welcome the opportunity to hear from you for future possibilities.
Pacific Academy Community Education (PACE) Director
Pacific Academy is requesting applications from qualified individuals for Director of Summer Day Camp.
The Director is responsible for planning, implementing and overseeing all aspects and operations of the
day camp for children ages 5 – 12 for the month of July. This is a seasonal position starting March 1,
- Possess the leadership skills to oversee a busy summer camp schedule, including: supervision, administration, planning, and program development
- Have experience related to summer day camps
- Have experience working in athletics
- Be a team player
- Actively and personally support a Pentecostal/Charismatic statement of faith
- Be fluent in oral and written English
For more information about the job requirements, please contact:
Mr. Derrick Mohamed, Assistant Head of School
10238 – 168 Street, Surrey BC V4N 1Z4