Before proceeding with our online application please carefully review the Applicant Information and Tuition Policies, then make sure you have the following application requirements ready.
Application Requirements Checklist:
The following will be required while filling out the online application:
Uploadables (.gif, .png, .jpg, .pdf format - 5mb max file size)
- Picture of Applicant
- Proof of Age (ie. Birth Certificate, Passport)
- Proof of Citizenship (ie. Passport, Citizen Card) - note if you have included a Canadian Birth Certificate or Passport to fulfill the Proof of Age requirement you do not need to upload it again)
- Custody Order (if applicable)
- Court-Appointed Guardianship (if applicable)
- Proof of Residency - Pacific Academy confirms parent residency based on the same criteria as the CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency.) Therefore, we request that you provide confirmation that you are currently paying taxes in Canada by submitting a copy of your Notice of Assessment. The front page will suffice, confirming your taxpayer residency status. No income information is necessary.
- Last Report Card (not JK Applicants)
- Immunization Record
Also required but not uploadable:
- Health Card Number
- Doctor and Dentist contact information
- Emergency Contacts (2)
- Current School contact information (not JK Applicants)
- Last BC School contact information - if current school is not in BC (not JK Applicants)
Ready? Let's Go!
If you have any questions at all about the application process or about our school in general, feel free to call 604.581.5353 or send us an e-mail.
NEW APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021/2022 SCHOOL YEAR
The following link is ONLY for students applying to the High School International Program.
This program is for families living abroad who wish to send their High School student to study in Canada.