Spiritual + Academic
Educational excellence and Christian principles in the Pentecostal tradition.
To be global servants in Christian education.
Pacific Academy exists to prepare students for service and leadership through a commitment to excellence by providing the best in spiritual, intellectual and physical development based on a foundation of Christian principles in the Pentecostal tradition.
Providing a top-rate education for children of all ages is at the core of everything we do. But to truly deliver the finest academic experience, we believe it's essential to also interweave a spiritual component into kids' daily lives.
That's why we value:
- An adventurous, Christ-centered, personal relationship with God.
- Personal growth, innovation and the pursuit of excellence.
- A community reflecting Christ working in our lives.
- Service and leadership empowered by the Holy Spirit within and beyond our school community.
That's also why we define our core goals as:
- Introducing students to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and the work and ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- Presenting a Christian view of the world.
- Providing for every student the resources and skills necessary to live a life of service to God and their neighbours.
- Providing every student with the opportunity to experience and live out a Christian worldview.
Our FSA test results reflect our wide-reaching admissions philosophy.
The faculty, staff and leadership at Pacific Academy are tremendously proud of our Fraser Institute FSA (Foundation Skills Assessment) test results because they consistently reflect our philosophy of enrolling students from as many diverse economic and cultural backgrounds as possible.
Sometimes that means our scores are not necessarily the highest, but we believe it's more important to show Christ's love by reaching out to children from all walks of life.